ILLUMINATI TOUR IN GERMAN
Follow the footsteps of Tom Hanks’ character Robert Langdon from the film “Angels & Demons” with visits to the original sites in Rome and the Vatican. This 3.5-hour tour is a must for all fans of the film or the novel.
On this exciting Illuminati tour you follow in the footsteps of Tom Hanks’ character Robert Langdon in his battle against time to save four cardinals and the explosive secrets of the Illuminati.
This tour is perfect if you know the book, the movie, or both, and want to discover the differences between the novel and the film, between fact and fiction, and between the real and the made-up locations in Rome. This tour is also fun for those who do not know the story of the Illuminati.
Discover the interesting facts and stories about the novel, the film, and monuments in the city. Experience a different side of Rome away from the tourist bustle. Explore the lesser-known places and streets, and the unique atmosphere of the city as well as famous landmarks such as the Pantheon, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Navona, St. Peter’s Square, Quirinale Hill, Santa Maria della Vittoria, and many more.
• 3.5-hour tour through Rome
• Tour guide
• Transportation by luxury minivan (except in the traffic-free center)
• in German (Tour in English is available for groups from 4 persons and more.
- Follow in the footsteps of the Illuminati in Rome and admire the most spectacular sights in the city
- Experience Rome away from the tourist bustle
- Enjoy a perfect combination of film facts, city tour, and entertainment
- See the Pantheon, Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Navona, Saint Peter’s Square, Quirinal, Santa Maria della Vittoria, and much more
- Visit the locations of the “Angels & Demons” movie
Good to know
• Suitable clothing is recommended as you visit some churches: shoulders and cleavage should be covered, and skirts and pants should be at least knee-length. In summer it is recommended you bring a scarf for your shoulders.
• This tour takes place with a minimum of 2 participants. The total number of participants is limited.
• An alternative location if offered if the library is closed. The same is true for other attractions that are not currently accessible.